Thursday, October 28, 2010

Zac and Jack



<span class=
Zachariah had his friend Jack over to play today. We have had play dates at his house quite a few times, but because I am a slacker of a mom it is the first time in their year long friendship that I have had him over to play. Needless to say, Zachariah was VERY excited about the whole thing!


We had a great morning that was filled with playing and play-doh making and because of the rainy day, some movie watching. The movie of choice? How To Train Your Dragon. I think the boys bonded over their love for the movie. They had each seen it before, so it was cute to see/hear them telling each other about what was going to happen next. :)




<span class=
I don't think they could have been any cuter.


So yeah. We had a fun little play date today! And if I am not mistaken, the boys have already planned for our next play date to take place at the zoo! :)

2 comments:

Josh Mackey said...

If you do come to the zoo, let me know a bit beforehand and if I am working, I'll see about arranging something special! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to have a bff!!

Love,
Mimi