Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Sprinkler Fun on Memorial Day!

Happy Day After Memorial Day!!!!

Ok, so I have about a bajillion things I am supposed to be doing right now, but I wanted to drop in and say a quick hello and show you some cute pictures. :) We had a great Memorial Day weekend complete with spending time with family, friends and sprinklers! I only brought my camera out during the sprinkler portion of our weekend, so that is all you have to look at today. Luckily my kid is cute enough that you don't NEED anything else in the blog post! :)



sprinkler06--b&w




sprinkler03--b&w






sprinkler14
Ok, I am sorry to interrupt the cuteness, especially since we JUST got started, but does anyone remember the show Freakazoid that played on cartoon network back in the day? (Click the link. It is the intro song to the show.) I KNOW my Dad and my siblings will remember it, but does anyone outside of my crazy-go-nuts-family remember this show? Regardless, the picture above reminds me so much of the crazy looking run that Freakazoid does. And for those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, or just in case you need a refresher, watch this six second video.









Doesn't Zachariah look like he is doing that exact thing??

sprinkler14
Oh man. I about died laughing when I looked at these pictures! Even if he was just trying to block the water from hitting his face, my son is doing the Freakazoid run! It serious cracks. me. up.

Ok. I'm over it now. Back to the cuteness.




sprinkler01
And seriously. You don't get ANY cuter than this. Gah. He melts me. I just want to go wake him up from his nap and kiss his cute little face right now!


But I treasure my nap times, so I wont go do that.





sprinkler10





sprinkler13
Daddy played too! :)





sprinkler02
Ahhh! There it is again! Bahahaha!


Sorry.




sprinkler08--b&w
Anyway, I don't think its hard to tell that Zachariah loves playing in the sprinkler. And once it stops raining down here I am sure we will be setting up our little pool for him to play in too!





sprinkler07
But for now the sprinkler does just fine for this little Freakazoid. I mean... boy.


Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I need to set up the crazy daisy sprinkler for him...now where is that thing?!

Love,
Mom/Nana