Monday, June 07, 2010

Housework

In July of 2009 I did a child labor post, and back in March of this year I did a part two. Guess what? Its time for part three!




dresser-fun05
The other day I was folding some laundry on my bed and Zachariah decided to start rearranging the clutter on my dresser. Instead of having to explain to him for the three hundredth time that he cannot wear my deodorant, I decided to put him to work.





dresser-fun04
As you can see the dresser was quite dusty. And as you can see, he cleans with a smile on his face. Which is a lot more than I can say for the woman of the house.


Ahem.




dresser-fun03
I could get used to this!


Now if only he could operate the vacuum...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get ready...when they can really help they don't want to!
mom