Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sleeping Babe

The other night, as we were starting to watch a movie, I told Daniel to pause it so I could go make sure Zachariah was asleep. (I heard a lot of ruckus coming from his room 15 minutes before hand, so I just wanted to make sure he wasn't laying under a pile of rubble before I got settled in for a 2 hour long movie.)


And good thing I went and checked on him...

<span class=
Because if I hadn't, there would be a good chance that he would have had a major crick in his neck!!!

I don't know why, but for the past couple weeks Z has been falling asleep anywhere but his bed. Sometimes he falls asleep on the floor, sometimes in the closet, other times in the rocking chair. And its only at night. During his nap (when he takes one) he sleeps in his bed and ONLY his bed. But I guess he wants to change things up for bed time.

Crazy kid. Now he has us playing the "guess where Zachariah will be found sleeping tonight" game. Which is actually kinda fun! You should try it sometime! :)

2 comments:

Raine said...

Fisher was like that at that age. He always slept behind his bedroom door at night. That way, when I went to get him up in the morning, I couldn't open the door. ;)

The Journey said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting! He's grown so much!