Friday, April 30, 2010

My house is a mess...

My living room is cluttered with toys, socks, shoes and a bib. My kitchen is cluttered with toys, dishes, crumbs and whatever we happen to throw on the table as we are passing through the room. My hallway is cluttered with toys and dust (Its been quite a while since I have cleaned baseboards around here). The play room is cluttered with toys and my bedroom is cluttered with bath towels, a couple of Z's toys, shoes and a mountain of my clothes on the floor.

If you know me at all you will know that this look is very normal for my house. But guess what? We have friends coming over for dinner tonight. So I kinda need to get moving on the housework. I have T- 3 hours until they walk in the door and I am sitting here on the computer.

So, I guess I am off to clean. Wish me luck, for I am bound to find some excuse to get back onto this computer. I kinda hate cleaning. Could you tell?

And I will now leave you with a picture of my ADORABLE two year old eating lunch. With his cast propped up at the table.


cast01
And no, I have no clue why his fingers are in his mouth. He saw me with the camera and started doing all sorts of weird things involving food, his fingers and his mouth. This happened to be the least repulsive of them all. Your welcome.


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: