Friday, March 26, 2010

Diaper Box Robot

Zachariah has this new obsession with diaper boxes. He will put them on his head and declare, " I a robot!" then walk around the house running into walls and furniture. He has a blast and we have a good chuckle. That is what we call a win-win scenario.



As we were heading out the door this morning I happened to look down and notice that Zachariah was walking out of the house with the diaper box on his head! I laughed, he declared his state of robot-ness and we walked towards the car. But not before I grabbed my camera.

Your welcome.



Now you see him...




...now you don't!




Peep holes are VERY important for robots. How else are they supposed to see where they are going?




Yes, Zachariah The Robot came with us on our morning errands. Yes, this box was on my sons head the ENTIRE time we were in the car. And yes, I am pretty sure people were calling DFACS as they passed us on the street.

And just so you know, it took everything I had i me to talk him out of walking around Target like that.


Hope everyone has a great weekend! Come back Monday to see what other quirky thing my son has up his sleeve. Or on his head.

:)

1 comment:

jamie b said...

LOL! he's one creative boy!