Friday, February 12, 2010

Delay

For the past few days Zachariah has been feeling a little under the weather (Nothing horrible, just a cough and a really runny nose). Which means we have been taking it easy during the day. Which means he hasn't been able to run out any energy. Which means he is not tired when it comes time for his nap. That being said, I have not had as much time to write my weekly vaccine post. If I cant get it up sometime today I will do it this weekend. I just wanted to let you know that I didn't forget about it! :)



And because I cant bring myself to have just one measly paragraph in this post, I have a mini story from yesterday to share with you.

Z and I were sitting in the living room trying to decide on a movie to watch. I asked Zachariah what movie he wanted to watch. He wouldn't choose one, so I put in Pooh. Its a classic and we both love it. After 8 min. of previews (which we both love to watch) the menu screen came on.

As soon as he heard the music, Zachariah said (in an uncertain tone), "Uh, noooo. I dont yike dis." Then I responded with a calm, "What?!?!? Since when do you not like Pooh???"

Without paying me a lick of attention, he promptly got off the couch, walked up to the tv and turned it off.


Then he sat on my floor and proceeded to take all of "his" movies out and lay them out in front of him.



After about three years of sitting there on the floor, he finally decided on Thomas. Which isn't even a movie. It's a collection of tv episodes.

This kid has some nerve to watch Thomas the Train over Classic Pooh. Geeze. What is wrong with this generation?!? He better be glad that he happens to be the cutest kid in the world. Or else I would not have allowed that kind of behavior in my house. Its just appalling.

1 comment:

Hayley. said...

Sad day. I loved Winnie the Pooh when I was little... But at least he likes to watch the previews! :)