Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Picture

My son has been driving me absolutely batty today. I am sure it has something to do with the fact that I am in a funk and my patience is pretty much non existent right now. Or maybe its because its FREEZING outside and we are both suffering from a severe case of cabin fever. Or maybe its because I am not in the mood to be creative, therefore leaving us with nothing but his same ol toys and the TV to entertain us during this time of avoiding the cold. Regardless of the reason, he has been driving me batty.

Now I will post a picture of my adorable child. I took this two days ago. When he wasn't making me want to lock myself in the bathroom for hours on end. I am hoping that if I post this I will remember how cute he was acting then. And I am also hoping that posting this will help me ignore the fact that he is throwing blocks all over the living room. Because, quite frankly, I don't feel like dealing with it.





Here's to hoping that tomorrow brings an extra dose of patience!

2 comments:

Debbie Titus said...

Little cutie!!

Good thing you are looking for more patience and not warmer weather. Ughh!

Love,
Mimi

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

when you find that patience...send a bit my way?

i adore the picture!