Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tip Top

Due to the whole holiday thing, we have been crazy busy around here. But I wanted to stop in and say a quick hello and make sure I didn't lose any of my readers. I mean, I only have a handful of people that read about my exciting life, so losing even one of you would be pretty detrimental.

I didn't lose any of you did I?

*chirp*

*chirp*




Anyway. Later I will explain about our Christmas festivities and all of the loot that Zachariah ended up with, but for now I want to show you my favorite stocking stuffer ever.


Meet Tip Top. Well, that is what the Ty company named him. Zachariah calls him "New Iraffe". Regardless, this adorable little giraffe was in Zachariah's stocking Christmas morning and I love love love him! Right now he lives in the play room and living room, but I am hoping that Zachariah will allow him into his bedroom sometime soon.


I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!

2 comments:

Raine said...

So cute. Stuffed animals were my best friends at that age. :)

Debbie Titus said...

Such a cute giraffe. And of course he is as cute!!

Mimi