Monday, December 07, 2009

Blockhead

I am having an awful case of writers block. I am a horrific "writer" in the first place, but for some odd reason I cannot for the life of me write an entertaining post to go along with my pictures. And for that, I apologize.

Here are pictures of my son building with blocks. And pictures of blocks falling. Because when Zachariah builds, blocks go everywhere.

(Click to enlarge)



The amazing thing is, no matter how or when the blocks fall, Zachariah never gets mad. He doesn't cry, whine, or pitch a fit about his tower . He will do one of two things. Laugh hysterically or just start all over, almost ignoring the fact that they fell in the first place.





I love watching him build. I am actually quite intrigued at his patience with the whole process. I mean, lets be honest here. He sure enough didn't get that kind of patience from me. Seriously. If blocks are going to fall on top of me SEVERAL times in a row, I am calling it quits.



But not my baby. He is determined. By golly, he is going to build a tall tower if its the last thing he does before nap time!



Come to think about it, I should probably be learning a very important lesson here...



Naaaa. I don't have time for that. I'll just focus on my kid's cuteness.

:)

2 comments:

Raine said...

So, can Z come over and teach my kids some patience? ;)

Anonymous said...

Adorable grandson. And you are a great writer. I love your stories. I feel like I've gone over for a visit in real life when I read about what he has done cute that day!!

Love,
Mimi