Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rant

I am sitting in the living room with a to do list a mile long. I have pictures to edit, rooms to clean, clothes to fold, and food to put away. Instead of doing any of that, I have decided to sit here and ramble for a while. I bet you are just jumping for joy. :)


I tried on two occasions to go shopping for Christmas decorations today. Hobby Lobby and Michael's are both having some pretty good sales, and I wanted to browse and see if there was anything that struck my fancy. I am very indecisive, so I wanted Daniel along to help me decide what would look best in our house. That meant Zachariah had to come along as well. Which meant that he ended up screaming at the top of his lungs because I did not allow him to roam freely around the store. Which meant that we left soon after we got there. Call me crazy, but I want to enjoy my shopping experience.

I know my last post was talking about how cute my child is, and my opinion on that subject has not changed. But having a toddler really gets on my nerves sometimes.

No comments: