Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Thoughts

- I want to eat organic meat. But financially that is so not even on the radar. So I will just dream about it. And one day I will write a post about how we are all dying due to the non organic things we put into our bodies.:)

- I want/need to research vaccines again. I said I would be ok with Zachariah getting the MMR when he turned two, but now he is two and I am still not ok with it. Even though I have no problem going with my motherly instinct, I am a sucker for research and I would like to be able to back up my decision when asked.

- I want to research circumcision. Not like I can change anything about Zachariah's little buddy, but I read something today and it makes me want to learn more about why people are against it.

- My son needs to go to sleep. He has been in his crib for 2 hours and has not stopped talking to himself. I seriously may go crazy if he doesn't take a nap today. We are going to my in-laws for dinner, so putting him down early is not really an option. Why does he choose today to not take a nap??

- I need to have more interesting blog posts. I have several cooking posts that I have not put up, but I have a hatred towards my horribly lit kitchen and the editing it will take to make the pictures look halfway decent. Needless to say, that has been put on the back burner.

- Zachariah's Halloween costume came in today. I am SO excited. He is going to be the cutest little pirate to sail the seven seas!

- There are two reasons I am excited about fall. One would be the cooler weather. The other would the baking. I have so many different recipes involving pumpkin that I cannot wait to try! Cookies, muffins, cupcakes, bars... oh boy. I am drooling just thinking about it.

- I want to improve my photography, as usual, but I am not making time for it. I need to get out there and take pictures. I need practice. I desperately want to make money doing this one day and the only way that is going to happen is if I get out there and practice. So watch out. I may be harassing some of you to let me photograph your child or family. :)


Not like you asked, but those are a few thoughts that have been jumping around in my noggin as of late.

What about you? What has been on your mind?

3 comments:

Raine said...

I have been wondering why I always run out of milk the day BEFORE I go grocery shopping. I hate having to skip my beloved cereal that one day, but don't want to have to invest in another gallon of milk. *sigh* ;)

j said...

I want to get better at my photography too! And its not that I don't have time to work on it, I just don't have a subject to photograph...it annoys me slightly. haha.

Whitney said...

MMM make some Pumpkin Cookies, I made some last week! I love fall baking! I have been trying to find a job so that consumes my thoughts lately. Who knew after I paid out the wazoo for a four year nursing degree from a private college no one want to hire nurses with no experience!