Friday, April 24, 2009

My Mother-In-Law Is Going To Kill Me....

I LOVE little boys with shaggy hair. I have wanted Zachariah's hair to be long, wispy, and shaggy for a while now. So I have decided not to cut his hair for a while, just to see what would happen.

A week or so ago I noticed the back of his hair getting pretty long. And so just out of curiosity, I decided to try this....



Yeah. You can just add this to the list of things that my son will hate me for later on in life. But I just couldn't resist. I HAD to know if his hair fit in a pony tail. And it does.

And Mrs. Debbie, if it makes you feel any better, he HATED me doing this. He was swatting my hand away like crazy. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol that's funny!
and cute :)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

umm...i love it :) looks just like james' hair lately + while i have yet to try a ponytail, he did want to wear a bow this morning.

Tammi said...

You KNOW I like it! :)

Anonymous said...

AL, just want I wanted to wake up to on a Saturday morning.

;(

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Looks like his daddy!
love, Nana

greta, smitten photos said...

+1 vote for shaggy-headed boys :)

Hayley. said...

i dont love the ponytail, but i do love long hair on little boys :)

jamie b said...

it definitely reminds me of his daddy's hair :)

i love long hair on boys of all ages :)