Saturday, March 07, 2009

First Carbonated Beverage

Zachariah LOVES drinking through a straw. So the other night at dinner he saw my Sprite from Burger King and begged to have a sip. The only beverages he has consumed (to my knowledge anyway) have been water, juice and milk. He has definitely not had anything carbonated before. So I grabbed the video camera and let him have at it.

Needless to say, he HATED the carbonation going down his throat. Poor little guy. But his reaction cracked me up. So like a good mommy, I am sharing it with all of bloggerland. :)


3 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i'm sorry for laughing, but that is too funny. he reminds me so much of james!

Anonymous said...

Come on now, be fair and let him have a Dr. Pepper - that's the one he'll like. You know he is bound for it!!

Love,
Mimi

jamie b said...

that is the funniest face :) i bet it was quite a shock to him. bryan loves sprite and only gets it when we eat out...which is rare.