Sunday, February 01, 2009

A Few Random Things

The past week or so, Zachariah has been SUPER cranky. Which makes mommy cranky. So that equals no fun. Well, I finally realized that he has two teeth coming in (on the top). They have actually already broken though his gum, and I just now noticed. I feel like an idiot. All the signs were there... the drooling, crankiness, shoving everything in his mouth. But I totally missed it. I might be losing my touch. lol. Anyway- that makes the tooth count come to a total of six chompers!

I got my new camera this weekend, and I absolutely love it. It has been a bit difficult to get used to though. I don't even think I have made it all the way through the manual yet! There is just so much to know! And I know it will take practice, but patience is not one of my strong points. So I am trying not to get too discouraged with it. :)

The Notebook has always been my standby for the movie to watch when I need a good cry. But it has now replaced with P.S. I Love You. Every five or ten minuets I had tears streaming down my face. So yeah... I liked it and recommend it if you haven't seen it yet.

Last but not least, I am going to be keeping my newborn nephew starting tomorrow. He had heart surgery when he was 3 weeks old and has recovered WONDERFULLY. I am going to be keeping him until his parents are ready to put him in daycare. So I am VERY excited about that. So I am sure I will be posting some pictures of him in the next few days!

Alright. I think that does it for now!
Hope everyone has a great Super Bowl night!

No comments: