Monday, January 12, 2009

Stuff

I feel like I need to apologize to my 5 readers out there. I have been kindof slack on my blogging. I just don't think I really have anything substantial to post these days. My life as of late has been consumed with "studying" photography, learning photoshop, stressing about finances, losing (and thankfully finding) my wedding rings, having our new stove installed (more about that later), and watching an endless amount of Elmo's World and The Backyardagins (which is my new favorite cartoon by the way). Along with taking care of my toddler, who has a new favorite hobby that consists of throwing tantrums for no reason whatsoever.

So I am hoping to get back in the game this week. I will be posting some pictures later today, so be on the lookout for my cute kiddo. :)

No comments: