Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Ramblings

Weather.com reads that it is 75 degrees, partly cloudy, and winds are at 16 mph. I LOVE this weather. Seeing as how its January, the perfect weather is a little misplaced. But I will take this over the high 80's and 90's any day.

I decided to take advantage of this fabulous weather this afternoon. Zachariah and I had a fun time at the park today, and I am currently sitting under a tree in my front yard listening to some music while my baby naps (with the monitor right next to me of course).

To tell you the truth, I have had one heck of a crappy morning. Turns out Daniel did too. Its apparently just been one of those days. Usually when my morning is crappy, the rest of my day is shot. But its amazing what nice weather will do for my mood.

I am choosing to pretend that I don't have an extremely messy house and a sink full of dishes inside. Once I go back in the house I will probably feel a bit guilty for neglecting my wifely duties. But until then, I will continue to enjoy the breeze blowing through my hair as I browse the net... secretly hoping that my house will clean itself while I am out here.

Did I mention how much I love this weather??

No comments: