Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A New Hat

Zachariah and I have been getting on each others nerves here lately. It doesn't help that this cold weather doesn't make for good outside playtime. We reached the point where we just HAD to get out of this house. So we bundled up and headed out to play in they yard for a little bit. The cold didn't bother him one bit, but once I couldn't feel my hands anymore I decided it was time to head inside.

Anyway, here are some pictures from our short playtime. I am trying my darnedest to get comfortable using the manual mode on my camera, so if the quality on the pictures aren't that great... its cause I haven't quite figured everything out. Hopefully I will get a handle on it soon. :)

I kept trying to get a picture of his new hat... but this is what he would do when I brought the camera near him. *rolls eyes*



These days we cant go anywhere without Lightning McQueen.
(or as Z calls it, "vroom vroom")
And just because I love me some black and white...

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

his eyes are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Again, pictures are great. And such an adorable grandson!! Especially love he b/w at the end.

Love,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

I also love the picture of Z and his vroom, vroom. I need to get more toys like that over here. Where does the time go?

Love,
Mimi

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh, the pictures are just wonderful. you are doing a fantastic job using manual mode!

jamie b said...

toooooooooo cute!