Monday, December 01, 2008

Pops and Z

Every year we have a massive Thanksgiving gathering at my grandparents house. Its basically a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. It is a bit overwhelming for adults, not to mention small children. Luckily, Zachariah handles crowds okay... as long as he is able to get away from everyone when needed.

So during the chaos I looked around to see if Zachariah was needing some "alone time", and low and behold he and my dad (aka: Pops) were off at the end of the driveway throwing rocks in puddles and watching the neighbors across the street. I couldn't help but take some pictures of them. Here are my favorites. Aren't they just adorable??


Thanks for entertaining him for me, Dad!

4 comments:

Mrs. N. said...

These are great! Love the 2nd one - I can't tell who's having more fun!! :-)

Hayley. said...

Sweet :)

I'm glad he loves his Pops!

tammi said...

Great pics! Love the 1st one! :)

Lazerwolf said...

I was going to comment yesterday on how adorable these pictures are, but I felt it was a conflict of interest for me to be the first to comment, you know, every one following would feel obligated to agree with the biased old grandpa. :) But I gotta say, when the cutest kid in the world is in your arms, it has a way of making you look your best!

By the way Puddin, I think he was entertaining me more than I was entertaining him.