Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Little Better

Yesterday was a better day for Zachariah. He slept wonderfully (which means we did too) and he seems to be more "himself". Dont get me wrong, he is still sick. Runny nose, congestion, cough, diarrhea. You know, the works. But I think the meds are making him feel better. So that's a plus. The only negative is that I am sick. Which makes it a bit more difficult to entertain the active toddler. BUT he has been oh-so-patient with me. He lets me lay on the couch for most of the morning, which is when I feel worst. Then my meds kick in and I can function for the rest of the day. So yeah. That's the update. We have been watching a lot of TV and eating an ungodly amount of soup and animal crackers (and by we, I mean Zachariah). Hopefully the days will continue to get better!


And in other news... after 5 long weeks in hospitals, our little nephew and his family were FINALLY able to come home last night!! They have been through a lot in the last few weeks, with their baby having heart surgery, and we are just so happy to have them home. I cant wait till me and Z get better so we can see them!!

2 comments:

Mrs. N. said...

Glad Z is feeling better - hope to read the same about you very soon!

Great news for Christy and family! I know it is such a relief for them to finally be home!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

glad to hear that z is feeling better and that your nephew is finally home! i hope you feel better soon! happy new year!