Sunday, December 28, 2008

Kill.Me.Now.

I am physically and emotionally drained. It feels like these last three and a half days have lasted for a whole week. Zachariah is still sick. His fever is down, but he has a bad cough and he cant breathe due to his stuffy/runny nose. He is on several meds, which I am sure is helping... but I want an immediate fix. I am functioning on little to no sleep with a clingy, fussy, and sick toddler. Did I mention that he is skipping his naps and not eating much? Yeah. My patience is gone. I need to borrow someones sanity.

We are going to try to go to the Doctor tomorrow or Tuesday. So I will have more info as to what exactly is wrong with my little man. One day I will get around to posting an actual Christmas post. Pictures and all. But that will have to wait until I get a few hours of shut eye.

3 comments:

jamie b said...

bless your heart! i know how it feels. this too shall pass. it's hard to believe that though when you're exhausted. i pray the doctors can see Z right away!

tammi said...

Those are rough times! It's so hard to have the other person be the #1 priority....all the time, every day, all day long, NO breaks for you.

motherhood is hard! i'm feel'n ya...have one of the grandma's come over and hang with him for awhile so you can sleep. Then go out for 30 minutes or an hour and get a coffee and read a magazine. Trust me - it'll do wonders to re-energize you!

Anonymous said...

I bet I know someone who would trade with you.