Thursday, October 02, 2008

Last One

I really don’t feel like writing another post for this show, but I feel this is the closure that all five of my blog readers need. So here goes.

America’s Got Talent had their final show Wednesday night. The results are in, and apparently America Voted on who they thought deserved to win the competition. But first things first… Here is the number that the Top 10 finalist preformed together. I thought the song selection could have been a bit better. But oh well. That blasted song has been stuck in my head all day though. Darn you Kelly Clarkson.

From the very beginning of the show, Daniel and I thought that Nuttin But Stringz should win. And I think the judges did too. But leave it up to America to ruin things. Good grief.

Ends up Nuttin But Stringz came in third place, Eli Mattson came in second place, and Neil E. Boyd won the thing. He is talented… don’t get me wrong. But really? An opera singer beat out two amazing violin players who wrote and preformed all of their own music each and every time they played?? I think we could use more raw talent like those guys. I could deal without another opera singer, no matter how good he might be.

The show left me feeling very frustrated. So to make myself feel better, I will leave you with a link to all of the performances by Nuttin But Strinz. I could watch them over and over and over again and never get tired of them.

First Audition
Top 40
Top 20
Top 10
Top 5

No comments: