Sunday, October 26, 2008

For your viewing pleasure...

Zachariah got a riding/walking bus from his Mimi and Poppie for his birthday. He LOVES this bus. He will push this thing around the house all day long. And he thinks it is the funniest thing. It is absolutely adorable. So I wanted you to share the cuteness with everyone.
(And for the grandparents, I have already added this video to my Vimeo page. So you can watch it there as well.)
Enjoy!



By the way... I need more comments on my potty training blog down there! Even if you don't have a little boy, tell me what you think about potty seats. Common people!

6 comments:

Rabun Gap American Literature said...

Cute!

tammi said...

That would be me.
Again.

CUTE.

jamie b said...

i love his laugh! he's so cute!

i just watched the video of him eating his birthday cake. i have never seen a one year old eat cake that fast. lol i love it!

Hayley. said...

yes, you know he is cute, he knows he is cute, we all know he is so cute!!

good work Daniel and Amy Lynn :)

Trish P. said...

Totally adorable. What a great laugh. That looks like so much fun!

Kimberly said...

He is so precious! I love his laugh!