Monday, September 15, 2008

Watch This

I saw this video, and just assumed it was a joke. It just had to be. But the more I watch it, the more I think it is actually for real. I just don't have the right words to express how I feel when I watch this. I think my good fried Pam puts it best when she says, "It's like squishing a spider under a book. It's gonna be really gross, but I have to see if it's really dead."

(And I know everyone probably already knows this, but just in case there are the few out there that may be a bit confused... you are going to need to pause the music player on the right hand side in order to hear the video.)

5 comments:

Danny104 said...

wow...

tammi said...

That is SO funny because I JUSt posted that video on my blog before I came over here to read yours!! LOL

I love the solo at the 2 min mark! LOL :)

Hayley. said...

Oh I definitely love that video. Someone sent it to me last week. I just emailed you one just as good! Its amazing!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8

jamie b said...

lol how WEIRD and awkward to watch! i guess b/c i'm embarrassed for them :)

Amy Lynn said...

Tammi- I am loving the dance solo too.
Jamie- I know exactly what you mean. But for some reason I just cant stop watching it! I think I have watch parts of it three times already! (and that doesn't include the multiple times yesterday) haha