Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random Bullet Points

- I have been in a blogging lull for a few days. Hopefully I will come across something worth blogging in the near future. But until then, I am going to continue stalking all of your blogs.

- I have eaten WAY to many brownies in the past three days. Darn that PMS.

- I have been kind of apathetic about life lately. I am going to blame the above reason for eating the brownies. But then again, I blame everything on that, and very rarely is that the sole reason for my moods. So now I am just trying to get back on the ball.

-Hubby FINALLY wrote a political post. So go here to discuss and disagree and all the fun stuff that politics brings with it.

That's it. See, I told you I am in a lull. More non-interesting suff coming soon!

No comments: