Thursday, September 11, 2008

And again...

Here are my two favorites from last night on America's Got Talent...

Nuttin But Stringz did a fantastic job, per their usual. The way they own the stage just amazes me.


And Eli Mattson makes me swoon. His voice is just so relaxing. I guess I was making it well known how much I liked him, because I have recently been informed by hubby that this guy would make a bad boyfriend. So you know, now my hopes of tracking him down and asking him out on a date are a bit diminished. Ah well. Maybe next time.
(To watch his first performance, click here. It gives me chills every time. I LOVE it!)


On a little different note, Kaitlyn Maher melts my heart. She is the most adorable little 4 year old! To watch her performance from last night here. She preformed Beauty and The Beast... and did a pretty good job!

No comments: