Wednesday, September 10, 2008

America's Got Talent- Top 20

I know some of you are tired of these updates, but I am running low on blogging topics. So these are my space fillers. And considering it is coming on again tonight, expect another one soon. :)

Extreme Dance FX has got to be my favorite "dancing group" they have on this show. They are some kick butt cloggers! I would definitely pay to see them do an hour long show in Vegas.
(click here to see their performance from last week... which was freaking amazing)


I don't know what is going on with the sound in this video, but here is Jessica Price. I don't think she will win, but I think she has a great voice and she is just so darn adorable!!


Last video for the day is going to be the Wright Kids. I think they sound pretty darn good for little munchkins. And the smallest boy is so cute. Especially with his instrument being bigger than he is. It cracks me up watching him carry if off stage.


One thing that has pissed me off from the beginning is that Daniel Jens has made it this far. He is a horrible singer. He has not had one performance that has sounded good, and yet he has made it on to the top 20. Why you ask? Because he just got done serving his country in Iraq. So that means that no matter how badly he sucks he moves on through to the next round. Don't get me wrong, I think it is great that he was serving his country. But I also believe that reason is the ONLY reason he has made it through. And that makes me a bit hostile. Hopefully he will get voted off this time.

Ok folks. If you actually read and watched all these videos then you have way to much time on your hands. :)
Tune in tomorrow for more!

No comments: