Sunday, August 10, 2008

Almost Time!

We are going on our annual Titus Family Beach Trip this coming weekend, and I am SO excited!! I have been aching to go to the beach for a while now... and the closer it gets, the more excited I become. Also this will be Zachariah's first trip to the beach! I can't wait to see how he reacts to the beach/ocean. (I am hoping he isn't anything like me when I was a baby... or else we will not be spending to much bonding time with the sand.) I have a feeling I will have have an overload of pictures to share once we get back. :)

I hope this week goes by fast!
But I pretty much just jinxed myself and guaranteed an extremely slow week now didn't I?

1 comment:

Mrs. N. said...

oh, how i looooooooove the beach. i thnk the girls & i are going to have the opportunity to sneak down to st. george for a day or two in a couple of weeks. i hope you all will have a great time. you might want to think about an inflatable baby pool that you can take down to the beach and put water in. i know bryan loved that the first year he went.