Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Week Five

I don't have very long to blog today... so I will give you a few highlights from AGT. But before I do that, let me just tell you that my hatred for David Hasselhoff is growing each and every week. I would love it if he did not show up next year. But that's another post in and of itself. Now onto the highlights!

This is an act by the Zooperstars. I don't think they are going to make it through another round, but they sure enough got the crowd going. They were a bit odd, but funny.



This act was pretty awesome. I cant wait to see more of his stuff.



And last but not least, the honorable mentions: I give this guy kudos for laying on a bed of nails. And I feel so incredibly sorry for this lady who honestly had no clue that she couldn't sing. I also love the Dallas Desperado Dancers because I so desperately wish that I could dance. And they are smokey. So there.

Thats all for today... I gotta go back home and put Zachariah down for his nap. I will be back later for an update on my little monkey! :)

No comments: