Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Little Taste of Pool Time

Here is, yet again, another video. I seem to be obsessed with these lately. I apologize in advance for the length of this video, and for the obnoxious sound of the air conditioner in the background. And for some reason the quality of this video sucks. I am going to have to try and figure that out...



I hope to blog a more detailed post in the very near future. But SOMEBODY (and I will not name names *coughzachariahcough*), is in a bad habit of yelling at me if all of my attention is not on him 24/7. So I will have to wait until I get a few moments to breath. :)

Until next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love it!!

Mimi

Hayley. said...

Cute
And it sounds to me like he said "Mama" when he was hitting his mouth...
If I were you, I'd count it :)