Monday, May 12, 2008

Randoms

I have a new banner. I recently realized that no matter how crowded it may be, I need to put a "family" picture up there somewhere, because right now it looks like I am a single mom.

Still cant come up with a new blog name. So I am sticking with Randominity until something amazing pops into my head. (Thanks to those who actually gave suggestions though. You all get a cookie).

I have been walking for 20 min. every day for the past week. (Zachariah has a short attention span, so I am stuck at the 20 min. mark) I am hoping to keep up the walking thing, but I have a bad habit of being lazy... so wish me luck.

I had a TERRIFIC Mothers Day, thanks to my fabulous husband. :)

And because I cant post without a picture of my baby, here is where Zachariah was perched during our Mothers Day lunch with the Titus'.

That's all for now. I am sure I will be back later with something of equal or less importance. :)
Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the new banner is awesome, poor hubby is left out.

jamie b said...

I like randominity as your name. :) I can't think of anything I like better.

Hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day!

P.S. Where were you eating? I can't figure it out. lol

Amy Lynn said...

IHOP!
I hope you had a happy Mothers Day as well!!! :)

jamie b said...

no wonder I didn't know! I didn't realize it was open. :)

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the banner. I'm glad you are not changing the name. I don't do well with change, especially when it comes to computer stuff.

I'm glad your mother's day was good. Mine to thanks to my wonderful family!

Love,
Debbie/Mimi