Sunday, September 16, 2007

Zachariah Alan Titus

More to come later... when I can actually sit down and think about everything that happened. So here are some pictures of my beautiful baby boy. (I just couldnt help myself)


He is so dadgum cute. I just cant stand it!

Sleeping in his bassinet
Hiding from the camera (how adorable)
Daddy and baby Zac

Car ride home

First Family Picture
(Courtesy of Hayley)

He is perfect. I honestly couldn't have asked for an easier delivery, a more encouraging husband, and a more precious baby.

5 comments:

jamie b said...

He is SO cute! I can't wait to meet him!

I'm glad to hear y'all are doing well.

Anonymous said...

yep... he's adorable...
I can't wait to see him in person!

p.s. I will have your gift finished real soon!

Hayley. said...

oh my goodness...precious!

by the way, casey's comment reminded me...i had all this stuff for zac when he was going to be welcomed into the world, and, well, he completely suprised all of us :)

so yeah maybe next weekend (crazy week this week) or something i'll drop it all by for you!! plus it gives me an excuse to have a play date with zac lol glad you are home! i am praying you get some sleep!

Amy Lynn said...

Thanks you guys!!! And hey, anyone who wants to come over and play with baby Zac let me know. Zac loves meeting everyone!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You must have a baby! You're up and blogging before 9!
Tell him I said "HI" and I hope to meet him real soon.
Love ya