Sunday, June 03, 2007

Bored


As of last Tuesday at 12:25 pm I was officially done working at my former job! Needless to say, I was thrilled and excited and way to many other adjectives to list. Talk about a weight lifted off your shoulders. ANYWAY, I had the rest of the week to myself since I don't start my next job until tomorrow (Monday). So I had THREE whole days to do nothing.
And let me tell you, I didn't do one blasted thing besides eat and watch TV. It was great. But since I was at home all day long by myself for 3 1/2 days I think I am having social withdrawals. We hung out with Steve and Tammi on Thursday and Friday night, so that helped a TON. (coughweneedtodothatmoreoftencough) But now the weekend is almost over. Tomorrow starts anther week. And I am afraid I am going to slip into my anti-socialness yet again. *sigh*


Moral of the story: I have got to hurry up and cram social time in before I have this kid!

4 comments:

Hayley. said...

i am here for you!!! we'll do lunch this week and friday night you're penciled into my schedule:)

In the Den said...

Ah, the irony of time.

tammi said...

anti-social-ness?? My dear, what DO you mean?? You'll have the company of a pre-schooler ALL DAY long! Doesn't get much better than that!1
Welcome to MY life!! :) lol

Amy Lynn said...

Yeah, Tammi... I dont know how you keep your sanity staying at home with 2 (almost 3) little ones all day. I have only completed day two and already feel the need for grown up time during my day. sheesh.