Thursday, September 28, 2006

November 19, 2005






















Ok, I am trying to get the hang of putting pictures on here without blogger freaking out on me... its actually starting to piss me off a little... I cant exactly get the pics how i want them- so work with me here.
These are some pictures from my wedding. Not amazing, but hey- we didnt know Tammi before we got married so we couldnt get the best. Daniel played around with the color on the black and white ones the other day... so the credit goes to him for making them look so cute! :)

Just a little bit of tid bit for ya... daniel and I have been married for a little over 10 months now. so yay!

2 comments:

tammi said...

I like 'em! Who did you have do them?/ # 5 is my favorite - it's fun and super cool.

Did I just say super cool? There is definitely a law that says anyone who says the words "super cool" is officially very UNcool.

Amy Lynn said...

Tammi- I had a lady we knew from church do the pictures. her name is Michelle Coleman. and i will let the "super cool" statement slide for now. but dont let it happen again.
Casey- you never really have that much to say that is of any importance anyway. hee hee